cronus is a Python tool designed to facilitate Markov Chain Monte Carlo (MCMC) and Nested Sampling (NS) in large supercomputing clusters.
It relies on the powerful MCMC sampler zeus to do the heavy-lifting and incorporates various MPI features along with a suite of automated Convergence Diagnostics.
cronus is designed to be used via the terminal using parameter files and it is particularly suited for
Astrophysical and Cosmological applications.
- See the Installation page for instruction on how to easily install
- See the Quick Start page for a simple example.
- See the Advanced Use page for more information about the ways
cronuscan be configured.
- See the FAQ page for frequently asked questions.
- See the Troubleshooting page for any problems with
- See the API page for a detailed API documentation.
- Please cite X if you find this code useful in your research.
Copyright 2020 Minas Karamanis and contributors.
cronus is free software made available under the GPL-3.0 License.
- First public release.